Through Hertfordshire Catering we offer excellent lunches. Most of our children have a school dinner and we do encourage our pupils to take the opportunity to have a hot meal at midday. There is a choice of meals each day and the menus run on a three-week rota.
Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer and you receive one of the following benefits, your child may be entitled to free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
- income support
- income-based job seekers allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under immigration and asylum law
- the guarantee part of state pension credit
- child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
- working tax credit during the 4 week run on period